The beginning of what you ask? I sit here and ask myself the same question as there have been so many new beginnings in my life. I think the most significant one at the moment would be "growing up". Sounds strange doesn't it? I just celebrated my 42nd birthday, and I am not afraid to admit my age to anyone. I think I finally figured it out, what really is important in my life, and in doing so grew into who I truly am. Who cares who puts the toilet seat down, spilled the kool-aid all over the carpet, or said I love you last. The point is.. there is someone else there that might put the toilet seat down, knows how to make kool-aid(and clean it up occasionally), and says I love you even when you aren't listening.
This is the beginning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this post...it makes me smile whenever I read it. What a good place to be!
ReplyDelete